The Weatherization Assistance Program is designed to reduce the impact of high home energy costs for income eligible residents by implementing energy-efficient measures that may include reducing air infiltration, installing insulation, heating system repair or replacement, and air quality assessment.
Homeowners as well as renters with owner approval may be eligible. After certification of eligibility based on household income and number of household members, each home is assessed by CAASTLC to determine the appropriate services. Professional, bonded and insured contractors perform the actual services. Each completed job must pass a final inspection for materials and workmanship by CAASTLC. Dwellings are prioritized for services based on winter energy consumption, elderly or disabled household members, and other factors. If you are interested, please call (314) 863-0015, Option 2. Or you can print and complete the application as instructed below.
- Social Security card for head of household
- Your most recent gas and electric bills
- Proof of income for the 3 complete calendar months prior to the month you are applying. Provide copies of pay stubs, Social Security Award letter, pensions, unemployment, alimony, etc. for everyone in the household, regardless of the wage earner’s age.
- If you rent your home, provide your landlord’s name, address, telephone number and fax number.
Weatherization Income Eligibility Requirements – Household income may not exceed 200% of the federal poverty guidelines.
|Size of Family Unit||Monthly Income||Annual Income|
|For families with more than 8 members, add $10,280 for each additional person|
Click here for the Weatherization Application and Instructions. Please print, fill out and mail the completed & signed application along with the required documentation to: CAASTLC, Inc., 2709 Woodson Road, Overland, MO 63114, Attention: Weatherization Intake.
Haga clic aquí para la impermeabilización Aplicación e instrucciones. Por favor, imprimir, llene y envíe la solicitud completado y firmado junto con la documentación requerida a: CAASTLC, Inc., 2709 Woodson Road, Overland, MO 63114, Attention: Weatherization Intake.
- Weatherization Assistance Program Landlord/Authorized Agen Agreement Form – Click here for the Landlord/Authorized Agent Agreement form
- Weatherization Certification of Household Claiming Zero Income Form – Click here for the Certification of Household Claiming Zero Income Form
- Weatherization Certification of Individual Adult (over the age of 19) Claiming Zero Income Form – Click here for the Certification of Individual Adult Claiming Zero Income Form
- Weatherization Brochure – Click here for the Weatherization Brochure
- Weatherization Flyer – Click here for the Weatherization Flyer
- Missouri Low Income Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP) Fact Sheet – Click here for the Missouri Low Income Weatherization Assistance Program Fact Sheet